Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I'm Claiming this Blog on Bloglovin'

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


They said I have to do this, so I am. Do y'all use Bloglovin'? It's been my favorite reader since the dimise of Google Reader. It doesn't give the option to tag posts in categories, like Reader but you can get around that by using Pinterest as well. I like that it actually takes you to the blogs though instead of just giving you the content.

This isn't a scheduled post. It's just for funsies. Because they told me I had to to make it work. Please enjoy this picture of the giant Van Gogh painting in Kansas. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts or subscribe using the buttons on the top right so we can get together again soon. Thanks friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...