Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July!



I have this thing where everytime I hear the National Anthem, my eyes start watering. Every. Time. Some people would have a legitimate reason to cry at the inspiring song, but not myself. I just do. I think it has something to do with the idea of how many people have sung it and the many, many different situations. Have you seen Casablanca? My favorite scene is the anthem scene.  You would think I was Yvonne based on my routine reaction to the Star Spangled Banner. Maybe I'll better off today if I think of it like singing "Happy Birthday" to the land of the free and the home of the brave... Hope you have a wonderful day :)

Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts or subscribe using the buttons on the top right so we can get together again soon. Thanks friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...