Friday, August 2, 2013

Weekend Inspiration: Marshmallows

Happy Friday! What a crazy week this has been. First, how you checked out the guest post this week from One House One Couple? The painted spanish tile looks amazing. Second, I had a few interviews this week for Big Girl jobs, which is pretty exciting. In celebration, I invested (yes, invested) in mint chocolate marshmallows. The investment was more in calories and sugar than cost but still. As I enjoy  my sugary-marshmallow treat, I've complied the Weekend Inspiration list according: marshmallows!



I used to be obsessed with this stuff in middle school.


This table runner would be so cute for a picnic. 




These marshmallow treat cups look easy and delicious. Two of my favorite things.


Someone, please put this on your child.


Is it just me, or do recipes taste better when they're written like this?


I can't find the original website for this but the recipe looks delicious. 


A crochet s'more!

What are you up to this weekend? We're going to check out Arts and Draughts at the Museum of Art. Should be fun :)

Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts or subscribe using the buttons on the top right so we can get together again soon. Thanks friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...