Monday, October 7, 2013

Smells like Fall!

Actually, it smells like rain outside but I would never complain about that! In my apartment this weekend the scent of cinnamon, nutmeg, and fresh baked cookies filled the air. It was pretty fantastic.



These happened. These amazing Carrot Cake Oatmeal Cookies. The recipe is here. The only difference between their's and mine is that I didn't include raisins (because they are the ultimate cookie fake out amIright?), and I replaced 1 cup of white flour with whole wheat flour. Now, they're healthy right? With the grated carrots they're basically a vegetable.

I skipped out on the cream cheese because they were so good on their own. Just make them and thank me later :)

Have you started any fall baking? It's my favorite way to make the apartment cozy. Are there any scents that seen quintessentially autumnal to you? I'd love to know!

Sheila

PS. If you follow me on Instagram you already saw this picture. If you don't... then let's be friends! @beyondcookiecutter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts or subscribe using the buttons on the top right so we can get together again soon. Thanks friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...