Tuesday, November 19, 2013

FAILURE

I was all excited to post projects, or at least SOMETHING, every day this week leading up to Thanksgiving. I had everything photographed and planned out. The anticipation was real...

Then something happened in internet land and my post prepared for today disappeared. POOF. As if the dinosaurs of the interwebs got hungry for slightly blurry pictures of yarn and devoured it. Fortunately, I still have the pictures and memory to re-write it. Unfortunately, I do not currently have the time. No one will probably even notice, BUT I KNOW IT.

Long story short, I'm thinking there may have to be 2 posts tomorrow or one very late one today. In the meantime I'm going to console myself with a donut at lunch time and continue pouting.

 I will have my revenge on you, inter-web dinosaurs!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts or subscribe using the buttons on the top right so we can get together again soon. Thanks friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...